Nowa Cerekwia

Near this village a lot of memories were found – the rests of numerous pre-historical settlements. The first written mention about this village comes from 1234. Nowa Cerekwia won town privileges in the 13th century, but it lost them before World War II.

It is worth to see:
- the ruin of the churchyard St. Wenceslas Church from 1688, stone epitaphs are conserved here
- the Church of SS Peter and Paul built in 1783 – 1787 in the late Baroque style with Classicism elements
- the ruin of a castle of family Vrbnové from the 16th century
- the three-poles train viaduct built in 1907, which is a part of a former train line Baborów – Opava across Pilszcz. the last train passed this viaduct in 1996.
- the town kind of built-up space area with a large four-side square