The first written documents about the existence of the municipality come from 1349. Since 1676 Rohov had been in possession of K. M. Lichnovský. From 1975 to 1990 the municipality was connected with Sudice, today it is an independent municipality again.

The SS Peter and Paul Chapel
This chapel from 1932 was built with help of voluntary benefi ts of local inhabitants. the whole chapel was built from 44 500 baked bricks. In its interior you can fi nd a main altar in the Gothic style, a sculptural group of the SS apostles Peter and Paul and the statue of the Queen Mary Virgin of Lourde – it is located on the top of the altar.

The Old Stable
This building is interesting because of its architectural construction – it is built of rye bricks and it has not been damaged slightly in its fronts.

The Manor
This manor from 1861 – it is a characteristic brick-walled folk Opava house with a portal , it is an example of a fl at culture in a village in the 2nd half of the 19th century. the whole area of this manor is a cultural monument.

In the village there are several preserved frame granaries from the 18th and 19th centuries, for example at the house number 47.