The first written mentions about this area come from 1272, when the bishop from Olomouc bought Kozlówki as a rented village. That time this village was called “Cozluvky” = small goats.

It is worth to see: 

- the monument “Ecce homo” dedicated to two brothers, who killed each other in a quarrel about the frontiers of the lands of them the memorable small St. Anna’s Church.