A small village in the south-western part of gmina Kietrz, river Ostra passes through this area. According to tradition the village was established in the 12th century. In 1540 1665 Ludmierzyce was under the evangelical influence (Lutheranism was confessed here most in the whole area). About 1910 a prison was here. Jan III. Sobieski was marching with his armies to Vienna along the near road in 1683.

It is worth to see:
- the Stone Statue of Christ was made by Paul Ondrusch from Glubczcyce, it is situated on the front of the local church