In the oldest document Kozmice was called “Kosmicze”. This document comes from 1349. Kozmice got its name, like a lot of other villages, from the first names of their founders. the name of the village comes from the first name “Kozma”.

St. Florien Church
The construction started in 1934 and it ended in 1936. During the World War II the church was partly destructed. In the church there is a painted Way of the Cross in life size. A new church tower was built in 2002.

The Barn with a Fence Wall
The barn protected by a care of historical monuments with a brick wall from the end of 19th century.